OTW To Bali
In January 2020 before these COVID was a big thing. Me, and my family goes to Bali. Going to Bali was probably the furthest trip I ever done so far. It took around 8-9 hours if I'm not wrong. It was fun cause the family time we had there.
When we were on the way to Banyuwangi. I was in the backseat, mom and my 1st brother were in the middle seat, my 2nd brother was on the front seat, and last but not least my dad was the driver. We were talking about old memories and funny moments that ever happen in our life's. We had so much fun.
Time passed and we arrived at Banyuwangi. There we goes to a harbor to travel with a ship to Bali. The sea we go through have a beautiful view. My dad got a massage service on the top of the ship. The rest of us just chilling, taking a break from the long drives we've been through.
You'll have to pay for the continue part of this story 10q
How much do I have to pay, Daw? hahaha
ReplyDelete